Monday, February 2, 2009

About me

Hello blog world! My name is Jake and am new to the scene. I am currently a full-time student at Northern Virginia Community college pursuing an associates degree in General Studies and Psychology. After this semester I will have completed the requirements for the G.S.A. at which point I will be faced with the decision wether to pursue the Psych path or follow my passion of music. Life on stage would probably be more fun then picking brains at a loony bin. But, we will see. I work at the Family Health Center of Fairfax where I book appointments for active duty and retired military members. Sound exciting?? Not so much lol but it does pay the bills and keeps dough in my pocket. Anyways, now that you all know a little about me, I will be anxious to expand my network and meet some new and interesting people.

-Jake



2 comments:

  1. Cool blog post man!!!!

    What about psychology/music therapy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete