Monday, February 9, 2009

A new way of life


The unfortunate news about my bad gall bladder, and other ailments has finally brought me to an epiphany. I must change my habits in order to support a healthy lifestyle. The right food is necessary to promote cell and nerve growth. Excerise is a must. This may seem like common sense, but for me health was a foriegn concept. The past few weeks I have made a drastic changes, by eating right, sleeping and attending Xsport fitness nightly. I encourage you all to join! It is most definitely the nicest gym at the cheapest rate. The gym includes, lap pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, rock climbing wall, treadmills, elipticals (all w their own flat screen), and wieghts for everyone. Everyone needs to exercise wether they're in shape, or not. Hopefully my motivation will inspire others to take the first step into a life of healthiness.

Until next time,
Jake

2 comments:

  1. If you want a career in music then why are you taking psychology? (not being rude just curious)

    ReplyDelete