Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Dream Guitar


I've played guitar for about 12 years now, I think. Recently, my passion for the instrument has flourished. Everyday after work, the first thing I do is pick up my guitar and start playing. Depending on my mood i'll strum, wail, or melodically pick the strings of my guitar. Yesterday was a wailing sort of day and I managed to snap two strings in the same solo. How the hell did that happen? No too sure, but I got the slice on my left knuckle to prove it lol. Anyways, I have a nice collection of guitars, but would certainly like to expand. Currently I own, a Fender supersonic, Yamaha pacifica (both electric), a no named classical guitar, a Takamine acoustic, and my baby right now, the Ovation acoustic/electric. My new dream guitar is the Epiphone black beauty. Ironically, black beauty is what i named my Ovation. So I got to get it. It's rather expensive and i was hoping my trip to Atlantic City would allow me to purchase the guitar upon my return. This goal wasn't met so now its back to saving pennies. Here's a pic of my new dream guitar. Let me know what you think. I think its pretty damn sexy if you ask me. Later.

-J

2 comments: